Saturday, November 25, 2006

I surrender

The war has been going on for far too long. So long that I cannot remember when the war started. It has been 2 years since I dug in and fought hard, hoping to achieve victory. I fought fate. I took everything that it could throw at me. I suffered multiple fractures and injuries. Wounded countless times. So many times, I fell badly. Yet, I held on, to a slim hope that one day, I will get the victory.

It has been too long. I have been on the front for so long that it just feels so numb. And that awakening suddenly came to me, that I cannot defeat fate. I must have been crazy, going against an enemy that has almost a 100 percent track record. I must have been crazy.

Therefore, as I sit there wounded, I decided that I must withdraw. I surrender. yes. Fate. i have lost to u. You are the winner. There is no way I can ever defeat you. I place my life in your hands. Take my life. Do whatever you want with it. It is yours.

I am utterly defeated.

1 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger ђҲ said...

Chin up Wee Khoon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home